Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kristen Stewart: Still indie at heart

Kristen Stewart can still remember the moment when she finally realized how big a bite Twilight was going to take out of her life.

During the filming of the vampire saga, which has gone on to suck up nearly $500 million (U.S.) at the box office, the actress focused on the work at hand, not allowing herself to think about the fans that've turned the Twilight novels by Stephenie Meyer into global bestsellers.



"I had tunnel vision and I wasn't paying attention," she says.

Then Stewart showed up for a book signing in Rome and was given a reception that literally left her rocking and reeling, the crowds were so big and intense.

"While we were exiting the building, I couldn't get to the car," she recalls. "I was dragged by security. I wasn't even on my own feet. I was thrown into a van because if they hadn't done it, I would've gotten ... I don't know what.

read more

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fans Robert Pattinson. Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!