Thursday, April 9, 2009

Life's a drag for Robert Pattinson

I'm sure Robert Pattinson would make a very pretty girl, but I'm not sure about a cross-dressing prostitute, so it's probably for the best that he didn't get this role...



The Twilight actor has revealed that he once donned girls clothes and full make-up in a bid to win over casting directors at an audition.

"I had an audition to play a transsexual prostitute and thought I'd be the only person going for it, so I went out of my way and put loads of make-up and women's clothing on," he told Glamour magazine. "When I walked into the audition and saw all these guys sitting with there in bad drag, it was the most ridiculous thing ever."

I think vampire get-up suits him much better.

Click here to see our new season trends report. From 80s Glamour through to Western Style and New Innocence, there's something for everyone.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fans Robert Pattinson. Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!