Thursday, May 7, 2009

Robert’s dilemma helped him play new movie role

London (ANI): Twilight star Robert Pattinson has revealed that the career dilemma he went through as a teenager helped him play the part of a man experiencing an identity crisis in his new film. Pattinson, 22, recalled being torn between training to become an actor or pursuing academic success when he was younger, and how that period in his life helped him to relate to his role in “How To Be”.

“It’s just kind of feeling you don’t really know where you’re going in the world. At the time I thought that - I didn’t know if I wanted to be an actor, I didn’t know what I was doing, I hadn’t been to university,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.

“I was bumming around, not feeling particularly good at anything but at the same time desperately wanting to and thinking ”You’ll never reach your own goals you set for yourself”,” he added.

Pattinson plays Art, a man who is going through a ‘quarter life crisis’, in the new movie. He landed his first major role playing wizard Cedric Diggory in 2005’s Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

source

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fans Robert Pattinson. Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!