Thursday, June 18, 2009

Robert Pattinson Makes Peoples 2009 Hot Bachelor List

Robert Pattinson Makes Peoples 2009 Hot Bachelor List

Robert Pattinson makes People magazine's list of hottest bachelors along Twilight Saga's New Moon Co-Star New Moon actor Kellan Lutz. And how can he NOT??? With a face and a stare like that, I don't know what those eyes are telling you but I know EXACTLY what they are telling me! And the tree he's leaning on...Get me a water hose...I need cooling down!!

http://twilightsisterhood.blogspot.com/2009/06/robert-pattinson-makes-peoples-2009-hot.html

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fans Robert Pattinson. Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!