Thursday, April 2, 2009

Robert Pattinson: I’m Possessive of Girlfriends

Robert Pattinson says he and his Twilight character Edward Cullen don’t have much in common but do share two similarities – possessiveness of girlfriends and being a loner.

“There’s not too many similarities between Edward and me. But I’m quite similar in his bad points: I’m quite possessive and a bit of a loner,” Pattinson says.

Pattinson shot to fame playing the vampire but insists his new found stardom hasn’t affected him as a person. “In my head, I don’t think I’ve changed much at all [since Twilight became a hit],” he adds.

read more

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fans Robert Pattinson. Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!